Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Start

Starting this blog is proving to be difficult. It's not because of a lack of things to blog about, but one always wants a good beginning. Like "They call me Ishmael", or "It was a dark and stormy night". Unfortunately, I'm just an Average Joe wanting to vent on life's miseries and mysteries. Far from a master of classic literature....

So, let's get this party started.

I'm a forty-something that likes to write stuff down. In my head. It gets lonely in there, so I'll share the chaos with the world or the three people that will stumble across this blog while wasting their lives away in front of the computer. Like the rest of us. Again, I'm fairly normal, still having all the fingers and toes that I came into this world with. I work, I commute, I live, I complain. I breathe with my mouth closed. I walk erect. I tuck my shirt and tie my laces. My underwear resides inside of my pants.

After stumbling thru this life for some time now, I've only just begun to feel like I'm on track. Or close to being there. Or at least headed in the right direction. I dunno. But I feel more settled. More resigned to this existence. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Don't expect much of a theme here. I'm not a writer. I'm not very witty or gifted at prose. I don't have any deep-rooted passions. My interests are varied and wide. I will write about things that amuse, befuddle, anger, stimulate, and annoy me. My grammer is bad and my spelling is not so good. Too bad for you.

So hop in, buckle up, and keep your dirty dick beaters off the radio. This could get fun.

1 comment: